April 6, 2011

That time of year....

It's getting to be that time of year again. When my thoughts drift to Danica more and more. Her birthday is coming up next month. Hard be to believe that she would have been 4 this year. I know our lives would be so different than what it is now had she survived.

I was going through my photobucket account and found some of my favorite pics of her.

Both eyes open for the first time.


First time I saw her cry.

First smile.
My absolute favorite pic of her.

She already had Daddy wrapped around her tiny fingers. <3
And then the scrap pages that were made by a friend after we lost her. 

And one that I made. 



Danica Jeane Dybis
05/20/07~07/07/07
When you went Home to God
You took a piece of my soul with you.
We love and miss you sweet pea!!!!






1 comment:

Keri said...

So very sorry for your loss Donna. I so wish it had turned out differently. Thinking of you...